Monday, January 19, 2009

Brick session ( I think that's what it's called)

the syncronised swimming team
Norizan & Daniel

Bike check before the ride


I do like this shot..If I say so myself

Training for the Malaysian 2009 triathlon has begun! Also to complete my Tri-skills coaching course i need my 5 hours of practicle. This session should take care of 2 hours of my needed quota . Did a complete brick session but low intensity and short distance ( 800m/10km/4km) at the UPNM ( major Kalam's place) pool. Major and I used the sports complex for the Kids Triathlon races, but security issues were raised ( It is an army camp though) can't really blame them.

Talking about practical for the coaching..My friend Jimmy Superfly of http://dunguncyclingteam.blogspot.com/ went to a level 1 cycling course recently, even though he probably would be better of as the lecturer instead of the participant. I couldn't go and probably wouldn't learn much anyway..The both of us started as so-so cyclist ( he was better) , then became bike mechanics and now, the next time we meet..hope fully as coaches..Nice.

No comments: