Sunday, October 26, 2008

A training we will go...




Been cycling a bit recently..2 hours every saturday and Sunday with a total of 3km of swimming during the weekdays. Norizan( wife) to has been busy training. She has this small aquathon to go to on the 1st of November 2008. After the near disaster at A'Formosa lake..she's been swimming 3-4 times a week.




after almost 20 years of cycling I finally on my way to becoming a qualified coach...Did my level 0 ( as in ZERO!! can't they find a better name?!) Tri-skills coaching course in Singapore in October and I stand a chance to do a level 1 coaching course in early 2009. I'm thinking about concentrating with kids and women. Since I'm married to an elite cyclist who represented Malaysia, I seem more in tune with the female species...
That's her on the right...
Stay tuned, race fans..

3 comments:

kookykash said...

Hi Amir, we met at the ride with Aini. Wah, bila nak jadi coach ni? Congrats! Maybe I sign up. I will be doing my first tri next year.

bola2api said...

wah.. cayalah norizan.. sexy tuh hehehe

u guys going to powerman lumut on 9 nov?

nurina said...

Looking forward to see you all on saturday. Norizan is a real fighter who doesn't give up, she'll do well this time...