Tuesday, July 14, 2009

AAAAGGHH!! Betrayed!! By MY own loved one!!













Norizan is NOT in the pic!!



Most blog writers rant about the government , people in power and so forth...I wonder if anyone rants about their own WIFE!!! In my previous post I wrote about Norizan on track in doing the PD Tri on the 11th of July . it was a sprint ( 750/20/5). Since the last post , she swam 4 times a week , ran almost every day and cycled on the trainer for almost a few months..she took her own inisiative to go to the uncovered pool at 2pm until 4 pm to swim 1.2 to 1.5 km. in fact 3 weeks before PD she could do 750 meters in 15 to 16 mins, not once but almost everytime she got into the water...So...watching her training well, I got my hopes up high..UNTIL!! 5 HOURS BEFORE LEAVING FOR PORT DICKSON!!! she dropped a bombshell and in her matter of factly tone..." I don't feel confident. I don't want to do PD" I could have died there and then...

There was no point in forcing/ making/ pleading her to go . Negativity in Triathlon especially during the swim would be very dangerous..So..Your's truly ( me) left for PD all alone. All her friends were puzzled Norizan chickened out. I was reduced to a race fan taking photos. OK lah....

There are a few more TRI's on the calender ( Desaru, Kuching and Miri) but they are all far away and would cost a pretty penny. So..unless Mr. Chan ( race organiser) comes up with a short tri within this year..chances to do a tri for Norizan is washed up for this year. We could do Singapore though..but still expensive.

Unbeliveable...sad.....

No comments: